Mysteries of the Trapezohedron

The spiritual journey that has led me to Yog-Sothothery has, so far, flowed like a river carrying me to where it wants me to be. That's not a common theme in my life. In fact, I've often rolled my eyes and been frustrated by people who say things like, "It all just kind of...flows, y'know?" No, I didn't know. That's not a privilege I was blessed with. 

There are only two areas of my life where I can now say everything just seemed to flow, and they are closely connected. One led me to other other. Maybe it's really just one big flow.

Going with that whole "it just seems to flow" thing, I come back to what I had previously written about the Shining Trapezohedron and the garnet.  I think there's definitely some work for me to be doing here, though I don't know what it is yet. I've suddenly found myself in possession of a raw garnet. It was a surprise gift, and I knew what it was as soon as I held it in my hand! To have this stone show up shortly after finding out about the connection, and this has long been a stone with great personal significance...well, it all just seems to be flowing.

I don't know where the Old Ones will lead me. Or maybe I do. I think they'll lead me back to the beginning. But I don't know what I'll find there, or what path they'll lead me through to get there. This is a strange journey. That actually excites me in a way all its own. I get excited about all kinds of things. Not like this, though.

Comments